BabySteals.com

October 4, 2009

Happy Relaxing Weekend

This weekend we were invited to a friend's beach house in NC. We had such a wonderful time! Lots of seafood, wine, jazz, sun and good company. Emma was so happy to be there with us too, instead of being crated, and she did so well on the ride there and back- no stomach issues at ALL! That is a first! We were sad to come home, I think Robert wanted to buy a house there too. :-)








Yes, we're a little obsessed with the dog, I know!
Other than that, I've been doing the usual sewing, but the cool thing is I now have a copyrighted logo for all of my handmade creations. Here it is:


I have been having a store on etsy.com but never made anything to sell in it, but I'm hoping to start putting small, inexpensive things in it starting this week. I have tons of scrap fabric and I'd like to deplete it, because it's totally taking over my upstairs guest bedroom/sewing room! The site is SweetPeaPodDesigns.etsy.com so check it out in the near future!

1 comment:

Alisa Berteau said...

Oh I am jealous!!! Looks like a great time! We need to catch up sometime.