Last night we went to the Mueller's because everyone has been obsessed playing Rock Band (me especially!) Robert finds my fascination with it amusing, but he lets me be stupid because he thinks it's funny (I think)?? So I'm always trying to get him to play. Last night we convinced him to play the drums and I got Hank to video it with this little camcorder Robert gave me for my birthday. It's a little dark, but I think you can see most of it- and you can hear me cracking up in the background a lot- we were doing great until I got up to give Robert a kiss and unplugged my guitar, but it was still a hoot!
Since it's cold and rainy today I decided to make 2 pots of gumbo- One for us to eat today, and one pot to freeze for when we go to Wintergreen for Christmas so we don't have to eat out all week.....Mmmmm-mmmmm! is all I have to say about that.

No comments:
Post a Comment