Here is my latest sewing project: it's called a Sweet N Sassy drawstring purse. You are supposed to tie the string in a bow, but I knew I'd never do that, so I put a push button thingy on it instead. If I can ever find a silver one, I'll change it to match the grommets, but for now it'll do- and I've already had 2 people ask me to make them one!
This doesn't really "go" with the title of this blog, but I just remembered that maybe I should post a picture from Halloween- we went to a party, and we were going to use our pirate costumes from last year, but it was pretty cold and they are NOT warm costumes, so I decided to buy some zombie paint for myself and just wear some bloodied up scrubs. Well, as soon as Robert saw it, he decided that he wanted to be one too, so here we are as zombies/dead people? I really don't know, I don't think zombies bleed red blood, but oh well, it was last minute!
Yeah, we are a bunch of idiots- but we had so much fun putting on our makeup together! Haha...

2 comments:
your bag turned out great. It's Monica wonderful.
mmmhhhh FRUIT!
Post a Comment