October 8, 2008
Trip to Montreal, Canada
I just got back from Canada last night- I had an awesome time! Well, up until two days ago when I realized I was sick (sore throat and a head cold, then I just wanted to be home in my bed) But it was wonderful to be in a predominantly French speaking city! I wish I could've stayed longer I was enjoying using my French skills and seeing all of the French culture! We saw many sights, had many nice dinners provided by vendors, went to parties, hung out near the University, saw the Basilica du Notre Dame, which was absolutely beautiful- such so that it made me cry. (it was where Celine Dion got married). Anyway, I'm glad to be back and now my mom is visiting and I'm hoping that I'll get over this head cold really soon!
My favorite drink at one of the Bistros: it's called a choco-coeur
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment