BabySteals.com

July 20, 2008

Jenny's visit and my tablerunner

Jenny came up to Northern VA last weekend because her sister just moved up here. They had a birthday party for her nephew so I went up to help out and visit with everyone. Robert had to stay home because I didn't know what the plans were until last minute so we had no one to watch Emma, but I was only gone for about a day and a half, so he didn't mind. Plus I'm sure he wasn't too keen on going to a 4 year old's party who he didn't even know....but anyway....




The next day we all took the Metro and went to the Washington Nationals vs. Houston Astros game..... the Nationals lost and it was scorching hot, but I still had a good time with everyone.






I've also been making a 9 patch tablerunner. It's not finished, but here is the top of it. I still have to sew the inner and outer borders and the batting and backing. To be continued.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!

Your table runner just gets prettier and prettier!!!

Angie said...

Mama B is already staking claims to it!