BabySteals.com

May 4, 2008

Life is a like a rollercoaster....

Alpengeist, to be exact. Ha ha.... Just got back from Busch Gardens- totally loved it. I had actually never been. Well, maybe when I was younger, but never at the one in Virginia. We rode all of the big coasters and they were awesome!  Alpengeist was my favorite though. I was able to sneak my camera and take a little video while on it. Not the best, I know, but now I know what I need to do the next time to get a better video. :-)  Yeah, I'm a rebel.
We also went to a Cinco de Mayo party at Birkdale last night and grilled some Bubba (for Robert) and Turkey (for me) burgers during the day yesterday. Robert said he wants to eat my burgers from now on because they taste so delicious!  It was a lazy, exciting, relaxing weekend, if that's possible.

Cinco de Mayo at Birkdale



I don't know WHY they made me take this picture. Sooooo not me, huh? (wink)


Me and Connie riding Apollo's Chariot. I just couldn't let go totally I thought I was going to fall right out of there!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

As an example of how very much I dislike roller coasters, just the video made me feel queasy.

Good times. You look great!